We’re looking for а social media ninja to join our international marketing team as a Social Media Manager. Are you a skilled and creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas in social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit? Would you like to promote one of the most exciting products so far? We’d like to talk.
It is important that you enjoy research, writing and posting, and have good written and verbal communication skills in English. Finally, since the person we’re looking for will also cover some email marketing activities, it would be great if you have basic email marketing skills.
* Develop, launch and analyse social media campaigns including paid ones for our products, specials and initiatives in accordance with corporate online marketing strategy
* Work closely and collaboratively with our international marketing team as well as with any external agents
* Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class social campaigns
* Foster global social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities
* Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
* Report to Head of Online Marketing regularly on key performance metrics and progress
* Participation in email marketing activities executing the existing plan & workflow and delivering on planned KPIs
* 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably within an international product company
* Proven track record of driving results in a way that supports a brand strategy (please, provide portfolio/work examples)
* Solid understanding of the social marketing/media landscape
* Prior experience working on paid social media campaigns
* Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns on a global level
* Fluent English and excellent written communication skills
* Data-driven approach, using key metrics and analysis to lead programs and campaigns
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
* Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
* Basic knowledge and understanding of email marketing
* Experience of working abroad (in English-speaking countries)
If this sounds like you and you possess at least most of the must-have characteristics, please submit your application with a Cover Letter.
Cover Letter is a must! Please, describe why you are interested in our vacancy and why you think you’d be a good fit. Make it short, simple, fun and exciting to read! Also, please, do not forget to include a link to your portfolio of successfully released social media projects if you have it.