The Content Marketing Specialist will work across the marketing team and other groups to support Itransition’s marketing objectives. This role is responsible for building awareness for Itransition and supporting lead generation/deal closure efforts through the development of compelling marketing content.
- Extract heterogeneous information from different sources; structure, prioritize, visualize and textualize it;
- Develop various marketing materials, case studies, presentations, website content, and other special projects;
- Work closely with the internal sales/RFX team to create collaterals that help them sell more efficiently;
- Collaborate with production departments to develop original tech-based content.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, portfolio (texts/graphics) availability;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (English/Russian), with an ability to quickly grasp technical concepts;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software;
- Experience with content/customer management systems;
- Familiarity with HTML and Google Analytics;
- Ability to understand the needs of the target audiences and to keep track of many small details without losing the big picture;
- Sense of humor / willingness to take chances with unorthodox content.
- Great team with 100% jerk free core values;
- Structure for sharing new ideas and developing them;
- Lots of opportunities for professional development;
- Comprehensive employee benefits pack;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible working hours.