- Analyzing market trends and researching competition to identify niche opportunities.
- Leveraging heterogeneous data to develop unique marketing content, covering company’s expertise and industry trends.
- Coming up with relevant and creative ideas for blog posts targeted at business and tech readers.
- Writing vivid, clear, and concise content (blog posts, case studies, white papers, etc.).
- Communicating with Internet/Digital Marketing teams and taking part in content strategy development.
- Exceptional written and spoken English (C2 or equivalent) with the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Portfolio availability.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years of prior content marketing experience for a software product development or an IT service company.
- Any background in IT.
We can offer:
- Professional development as an online journalist, editor, and digital marketing specialist.
- Job in a company that is recognized on the international market. Leading world rankings such as Software 500, The Global Outsourcing 100, Global Services 100, Deloitte Fast 500, Inc 5000 always include Itransition in the top of the world’s best outsourcing companies. Leading Russian rankings such as RAEX, IT Kommersant, and RIA Ranking have included Itransition in the list of the largest companies working in the field of information and communication technologies on the Russian market, top 10 software developers.
- Competitive salary, which grows together with your qualification.
- Possibility to work flexible hours.
- Up-market work with large and famous clients from all over the world, such as Kaspersky, Xerox, Philips, Adidas, RIA News, Toyota etc.
- While working with our company, you will be able to develop in both the management and technical fields.