Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Technical Writer to join our team!
- Communicate with SMEs to obtain in-depth project understanding and collect the required information. You’ll be cooperating with developers, PMs, QA guys, instructional designers, trainers, and more.
- Analyze, structure, and document vast amounts of data.
- Create and update different types of end-user documentation. That includes user and admin guides, how-tos, conceptual articles, etc.
- Support and enhance our internal knowledge base.
- Manage our release notes creation process.
- Write release notes for a host of different projects.
- Proofread and edit internally created content.
- Develop and support glossaries, content style guides, and project documentation.
- Be a mine of information on all projects and keep abreast of all happenings such as new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Work collaboratively with other technical writers, copywriters, and instructional designers.
- Proven working experience in technical writing or IT copywriting.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation.
- Experience in screenshot processing.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and structure significant amounts of information.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA.
- Experience in creating simple graphics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of industry-common style guides and references.
- Experience in writing release notes.
- Understanding of usability principles.
Experience and qualification:
- 1+ years of experience in technical writing or IT copywriting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Translation, or another related field.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!