Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
Project: platform for electronic creation of contracts and their implementation between copyright holders and copyright users. The application allows companies with a large amount of various objects of intellectual property to monetize their copyright easily. At the same time, other companies can find and use intellectual property of the first companies, not breaking the law.
- Conducting manual testing of the mobile applications.
- Planning and organization the testing process, test coverage analysis.
- Creation of test cases for acceptance testing.
- Writing documentation.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to write understandable test documentation (test cases, test plans).
- Ability to work with Jira (or other Task management system).
- Ability to work with Git.
- Understanding of client-server architecture and API (REST) testing.
- Knowledge of SQL (the ability to use Select 's and simple Join' s).
- Experience with Postman / Swagger, Fiddler / Charles.
- Еxperience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins or Teamcity.
- Knowledge of the following methods and ability put into practice:
- split into equivalence classes;
- analysis of boundary values;
- table of possible solutions;
- English level - Intermediate (good communication skills and ability to pass interviews).
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!