Invatechs is looking for a Project Manager to take part in pre-sale activities and be in charge of new/existing projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for planning project activities, overseeing project execution and progress, leading teams, developing and supporting project documentation through all project phases.
- Managing the projects, planning, resource and team coordinating;
- Holding Scrum meetings;
- Controlling the tasks’ implementation;
- Show a high level of communication and diplomacy;
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relations with our clients;
- Reporting, project estimation, requirements and information gathering, and allocation of duties.
- 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Agile and Scrum methodologies knowledge;
- English Upper-Intermediate is a must;
- Experience with the Atlassian products;·
- Inborn leadership, ability to hear and guide people;
- Problem solving mind. Don’t worry over an issue – find a way out!
- To keep it under control you have to be highly organized yourself;
- Proven track record of successful pre-sale activities, project implementation from the initial estimation through the final delivery.
- Competitive compensation;
- Official employment;
- Cozy office;
- Career and professional growth;
- Professional and English trainings;
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the team of professionals;
- Strong relationships with clients;
- Gym compensation;
- Medical care compensation;
- Fresh fruit in the office;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Democratic management;
- Regular fascinating corporate events and team-buildings;
- Comfortable working schedule.