Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gism...
About the role:
We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer, who will be directly involved in designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Gismart iOS applications. You will work in Agile environment with product managers, UI/UX designers and engineering team in order to create beautiful mobile user experiences that allow users to intuitively accomplish their musical goals.
Check out our current mobile apps for iOS at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap...
We primary use: Objective-C, Swift, Core Audio, RxSwift/Reactive Cocoa, Realm.
- 1+ year’s experience in developing iOS applications;
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial development is desirable;
- Extensive mastery and practical usage of Objective C, Swift Programming;
- Strong experience in OOP, software design patterns;
- Good command of memory management mechanisms (MRC, ARC);
- Working experience with multithreading tools, threads synchronization;
- Knowledge of basic iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, CoreData);
- Working experience with cutting-edge architectural approaches in mobile development like MVVM, Viper, Rx is a plus;
- Working experience with CoreAudio, AudioKit, libPd frameworks is a plus;
- Good command of XCode, Git, Bash, Ci and other tools;
- Basic knowledge of database and data modeling.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!