The product is the first fully automated recruitment services platform. The online service is absolutely unique and allows it to cover staffing shortages around the clock within 12 hours. The product supports the entire process of operational planning to billing. Employers benefit from this service not only during short-term absences of their employees, but also when it comes to the coverage of peak demands.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking looking for JavaEE Backend Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- You analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- You develop server-side software for the Staff Finder website using JavaEE 7 on the JBoss Wildfly server;
- You build and maintain the domain- and resource layer of the Java-based server application;
- You support building the presentation layer built with REST services;
- You build high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
The technological environment
- The server side is based on the JBoss Wildfly server running a JavaEE 7 application exposing REST services to be used by the clients (Web and Mobile apps).
- The most prominent frameworks in use are EJB, CDI, RESTeasy, Camunda BPMN, Ansible, Maven and Arquillian.
- The web client part is built upon AngularJS.
- The server runs on Ubuntu Linux. Version control system is Git. You are free to use an IDE of your choice (IntelliJ IDEA preferred).
- The tool chain and the development process are designed to allow for continuous integration and delivery.
- Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of work experience in application development
- You have excellent Java and JavaEE 7 (EJB, CDI, REST is a must) knowhow.
- You benefit from your knowledge of architectural concepts like CQRS, ES, BPMN and you know how to build software based on these concepts.
- Good in English both spoken and written. German is an asset.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about building great software with latest technologies.
- Strives to write high-quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Can adapt to existing styles and architectural concepts and further develop them.
- Is self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills to build a great platform with a high user experience.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions