We’re looking for people to come in and hit the ground running with a predefined C# E2E Browser testing project. The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of Selenium and Cucumber (SpecFlow) and should be used to working within cross functional teams.
- 2+ years working as an Agile tester within development teams in sprint (Scrum, Kanban type environments - preferably both).
- Strong knowledge of the STLC, testing methodologies, types and best practices.
- Demonstrable understanding of software engineering principles.
- Experience writing production level code in Java, C#, etc.
- Experience writing and reviewing user stories and BDD scenarios.
- Automated browser based testing experience using Selenium with Cucumber/SpecFlow/Protractor.
- Strong knowledge of best web practices including accessibility, security and optimisation.
- Strong written and verbal core skills (English).
- Ability to contribute the discussion and hold your own with the development team
Nice to have
- Development background.
- ISTQB certification
- Working knowledge of functional programming with Scala or any other JVM language.
- Experience with lower level testing, unit testing or component integration as an example.
- Experience within a continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Liaising with the product owners and developers to identity and implement test scenarios from our BDD requirements.
- Writing clear, mature and well-structured code, matching the modern software development criteria.
- Develop, own and drive testing of features which are being produced by the team using your knowledge and experience to drive not only the acceptance testing but also to consult on the lower level testing and champion the overall quality of what is produced.
- Contribute to the further development and improvement of the current testing framework and tooling.
- Take part in all relevant SCRUM ceremonies and activities and represent the established quality approach
- Be comfortable showing off the work that you produce!
- Official competitive salary, protected from inflation;
- Abroad onsite and corporate parties;
- Medical insurance, sport partial compensation, English courses, etc.