We're looking for passionate .NET technologists in Minsk to join our team. We have a lot of exciting things to do, and we’re looking for the right people to grow with us.
Paralect creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe. We are friendly community of passionate individuals. If you love technologies and programming in general - Paralect is your company.
Check your skills
Below we summarized the most important skills and knowledge you should have. We also propose some books and articles to guide your self-education, if needed.
1. C# language Strong knowledge You should have strong knowledge of C#. Any single book written by the following authors will be enough for us: Joseph Albahari, Andrew Troelsen, Herbert Schildt. If you read other books about C#, it is fine too.
2. .NET Framework Strong knowledge You should have strong knowledge about Common Language Runtime (CLR) and be familiar with Base Class Library (BCL). Jeffrey Richter's book CLR via C# is an excellent source. This book contains all you need to know about .NET Framework.
3. ASP.NET MVC Strong knowledge You should have strong knowledge about ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API. Related things like HTTP, REST, JSON, Razor, ASP.NET Session, Action Filters should be well understood by you.
4. SQL language Strong knowledge Although last 4 years in most cases we have been using different NoSQL databases, ideas behind traditional relational model and SQL language are very important. You should have strong knowledge and experience with some relational databases.
5. NoSQL Basic knowledge NoSQL databases are vitally important for building distributed systems and you should have strong knowledge about them. Anyway, if you even haven't been working with NoSQL, but though your big experience with SQL databases you perfectly understand reasons of NoSQL existence, we will be happy to share with you practical NoSQL experience.
6. Techniques & Principles Strong knowledge You should know and understand what does the following three acronyms mean: OOP, TDD and CI, AOP, BDD, DDD, SOLID.
We use simple tools and follow unobtrusive, painless process
We did not sell our soul to any particular methodology like XP, Scrum, Kanban etc. We just try to be pragmatic and we try to take best parts from all ideas. We bet on people, communication and simplicity.
- Trello for communication
- Slack for chat
- Hangouts for talk
- Confluence for documentation
We love open source and we work with cutting-edge technologies
Let's learn, work and grow together. Among technologies that we've successfully adopted: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, AngularJS, Node.js, Vagrant, RabbitMQ, Ansible, Git, Karma and many, many more.
Join our team to harness the power of new technologies!
If you do have a GitHub, Bitbucket or StackOverflow account, feel free to share this with us as well. But this is not required.
We believe work should be fun, meaningful and challenging
Join us today!