- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, concurrency, databases)
- Programming in 1 or more back-end languages (Java / C# / Python / Ruby or PHP) and either front-end technologies.
- Production experience with some of the technologies in our stack is a plus (Node, React, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, AWS, GCP, Docker, Go, Kubernetes)
- Working for a stable company with 23 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting Senior JS Full Stack developer to join one of the biggest international projects in B2B sphere and work on design of major components for the fast-growing platform and secure cloud systems.
About the project
Our Project is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that has changed the way a $130 billion industry does business.
Our Product is a highly customizable and innovative 360 degree sales platform that allows brands and retailers to connect, collaborate and conduct their wholesale business online efficiently.
In short, Our Product is e-commerce for wholesale.
Recently the project won $8 million funding and was named the best startup in the sphere of B2B e-commerce.
What is special about the project
The project is 100% on Node.js, performs in-depth analysis of complex data model and provides its own API for external use.
As well we have unique people working on the project: they are true professionals and have a lot of different and cool hobbies. In addition, our client actively helps NKLA, No Kill Los Angeles, an initiative that strives to protect animals and find new home for them.
Minsk team: 10 people
Tech stack: Node.js, React, Redaux, Go, Bigtable, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, GRPC, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
What we expect from you:
Would be a plus: