We are looking for a motivated assistant to help our Sales Manager do their job actively!
- Lead generation and client database accumulation;
- Initial contact with potential clients (via e-mailing/cold calls);
- Submit requests to Sales Specialists for further processing;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system;
- Support in preparation for sales events and roadshows.
- Great desire to learn;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English;
- Great communication skills;
- Review and constant improvement of your achievements;
- An ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Stress resistance;
- Attention to details, diligence.
- Team of young and friendly colleagues;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Exciting holidays and corporate parties;
- Excellent transport links (Academy of Science metro station);
- Cookies and sweets at our mini-kitchen;
- Payment: fixed salary + percentage of a project
- Flexible working hours.
Welcome to STACKLEVEL!