Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Project Manager to join our team!
Role and responsibilities:
- Develops, refines, validates and manages project plans to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Builds consensus among multiple process and functional area leads relative to project scope and task execution.
- Conducts routine status calls and project status reporting.
- Manages and leads a project team meeting.
- Provides timely and concise communications to business and technical leadership regarding project status and pending issues; analyzes processes and makes recommendations for optimizing resources and project delivery.
- Maintains stakeholder relationships to ensure that project expectations are met.
- Identifies bottlenecks and proactively communicate issues and escalation for issue resolution.
- Identifies risks to project and follows through with all involved to mitigate issues.
- Participates in identifying project costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes and issues escalation and interacts with IT and business personnel.
Required skills and qualification:
- Overall 7+ years of IT experience, with 3+ years in project management experience.
- A clear understanding of the following items:
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Web API knowledge;
- BD knowledge.
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in software development project delivery.
- Experience in time management and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer-focused and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- English language level: not less than C1.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Participation in integration projects.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!