Gismart designs, develops and publishes music applications and music games for mobile devices. Our apps have been downloaded more than 100M times, with millions of active users every month. We have a driving passion for music, mobile and games.
Currently we are looking for a Project Manager for our Minsk office.
- End-to-end responsibility for project delivery
- Work with project team members and stakeholders to define project scope, resource requirements, timeline, deliverables and milestones
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle, including project initiation, requirements and specifications, architecture design, development and integration, testing, and post implementation activities
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, facilitate team collaboration
- 2+ years of solid project management-related experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge about mobile development lifecycle
- Understanding of project management processes
- Understanding of Agile Project management methodologies
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results;
- Experience in creating and management of projects schedules, and resource allocation plans
- Experience in project related risks management
- Technical background is a plus
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Corporate library
- 50% compensation of a car parking
- 50% compensation of sport activities
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Сomfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad will all the Gismart employees once a year!
More about our office life: https://www.instagram.com/gism...