Juno Lab is expanding. We are looking for Mobile QA engineer to join our team!
Juno mobile team is in charge of 4 mobile (iOS and Android) apps that were developed from scratch using Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android. Our QA team already consists of 5 senior members and we are looking for skilled QA engineers to join!
As QA engineer, you should have prior experience in testing mobile applications, proficiency in using various tools and have an interest in automation regression test, be a product oriented person.
Experience in the following will be required initially:
- Manual testing of native Android applications
- Familiarity with Android Studio
- Any HTTP proxy tool (Charles for example)
- Working with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Writing detailed test cases
Experience in the following fields will be good to have, but you are welcome to learn onboard:
- Automated testing of native mobile applications
- Performance and stress testing of mobile applications
- Instruments (Energy Diagnostic, Leaks etc.)
- Manual testing of native iOS applications
- Working with Xcode
- Network Link Conditioner
- Git client
- Android Genymotion
Our mobile team is responsible for and influence:
- Juno Rider and Driver mobile apps (part of Juno’s service, successfully launched in 2016)
- Applications’ quality and delivery cycle
- App design and architecture
- Technology stack choice
- Product design and features in close cooperation with product management and design team
Terms and team:
Our mobile development teams consist of more than 20 engineers who is passionated about iOS and Android development, responsible for creating great user experience for riders and drivers as a part of Juno product. Our QA team has 5 hands-on product QA engineers and we are looking for a one more to join.
Our offer includes high salary and legal stock options of Juno for all the employees. We only consider high-skilled QA engineers in order to work in self-organized agile R&D environment that has already successfully attracted the best engineers in Minsk.
Want to join our team?
How to apply (please apply accordingly):
We welcome your call if you want to learn more about this opportunity. Please include the following information in your introductory email/ message: short technical bio or CV if available, relevant experience description as well as theoretical knowledge in domains you have no experience in yet. Please indicate the preferred way of contacting you and time that suits you best.
Please send introduction inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone for more details +375296292020