At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
In our Fitbit development office in Minsk we are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. You will be directly involved in designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing the Fitbit iOS application. You will be working alongside an international team of talented and dedicated colleagues who have a common goal to help people lead healthier lives.
You will be responsible for proposing, evaluating and implementing software solutions that meet the need of the application. You will work with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend and frontend developers in order to create beautiful mobile user experiences that allow users to intuitively accomplish any task. Our mobile clients are a vital part of the user interface to the Fitbit platform.
Check out our current app on the app store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap...
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of algorithm and data structure fundamentals
- Ability to apply object-oriented design principles in practice
- Proficiency with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience using a modern version control system
- Able to professionally communicate with other team members
- Upper-intermediate English is a must
- Experience in one of more of our core technology areas:
- * Core Graphics / Core Animation / Core Text / Auto Layout
- * Core Data / SQL / REST-like network APIs
- * Core Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy
- A feel for visual and interaction design
- A knack for appropriate abstraction
- A love of refactoring
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options (RSUs)
- International Team of world-class engineers
- Cutting edge tech stack
- Premium hardware of your choice: Apple or Lenovo
- Comprehensive medical insurance: medicines and dental
- Fitbit employee discount on devices and accessories
- Sport expenses compensation
- Flexible work hours
- 26 days vacation, paid sick leave, extra days off
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Business trips to US & Europe
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Office located in the city center
- Work on life-changing product
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: swift, objective c, cocoa
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)