At Currency.com - world first regulated tokenized securities exchange we have great opportunity for Java engineers who are interested in blockchain development.
With a focus on emerging technologies in the field of blockchain, our new project will examine existing problems and challenges in the field, with special attention paid to the areas of security and performance. The solutions we create will have a direct impact on development of blockchain technology.
We’re looking for Software Developers and Engineers with experience in Java to join our team and become part of this exciting new crypto adventure.
- Participate in building backend architecture for cryptowallets and cryptoexchanges.
- Work as part of the R&D team, analyze and prototype innovative solutions in blockchain: lighting network, atomic swaps, segregated witness, smart contracts, etc.
- Be involved in several sub-projects;
- Ensure a high level of performance and information security.
- Have an in-depth understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts and other crypto technologies;
- Know your stuff when it comes to Java with 3–5 years’ experience;
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments;
- Experience in building distributed systems of micro-services.
- Be familiar with how trading exchanges work;
- Have a good level of English;
- Rapid prototyping skills;
- Write clean and reliable code;
- Have an intense knowledge of data algorithms and data structures.
A plus would be :
- Experience in C, C++, Go, python and NodeJS;
- Understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains;
- Experience in financial trading.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)