Established in 1990, IDT Telecom is a pioneer in Prepaid and VoIP telephony.
Today, IDT Telecom is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services through its Retail division as well as one of the world's largest providers of international voice termination through its Wholesale division.
We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1000 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Minsk is one of R&D locations for IDT.
One of our products, net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group (TCG) during their 2018 Channel Source event in Miami. TCG is one of the most experienced and largest master agencies in the United States with over 3400 agents nationwide. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, and chat, plus unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries — all for a low, flat monthly rate. net2phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry-leading SPIFFs, and evergreen residuals.
We're looking for a lead Java developer, who'll work on net2phone https://bit.ly/2BYrEGM .
We expect him to design and implement new features, fix bugs, move our current Java services to new versions of Java and to work with the infrastructure team to simplify their deployment and operation.
- Design, architect and implement full-stack, transactional web enterprise systems that works on-premise, AWS and GCP.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Support the healthy growth of our team by being a leader and providing mentorship to new team members.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
- At least 6 years working experience with Java.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale products.
- Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, C# or Dart.
- Experience with client-side development (we use Angular5 for website and react-native for mobile).
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Free regular English lessons in the office;
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
- Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
- Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
- Regular team building events;
- Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
- Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
- Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);
- Competitive salary.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 6 лет
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки