Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be a part of the team responsible for infrastructure management from notebook maintenance and hardware inventory to network configuration and AWS. Part of your job will be account and role management, creation of local/AWS server instances. You will have new challenging tasks almost everyday with a great opportunity to work on the edge of new technologies.
• Solid knowledge of IT systems and technology
• At least 3 years in IT administration
• Hands on experience in Linux, Databases, Network, DNS, Hardware (desktops, laptops, servers, etc.)
• Experience in infrastructure and end user problems troubleshooting
• English B1+
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your resume through our website https://bit.ly/2CNsLJI
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: Linux, Database knowledge, AWS
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate