WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for an individual with passion to technology and automation to join our CIO team in Minsk. This person will be responsible for application and data integration within the WorkFusion company. The goal is to streamline high-quality data between applications Using different technologies and concepts like RPA, ETL, basic programming, System administration.
• Support and development of data management processes
• Improving data quality using different tools like Excel, SalesForce, Jira, Databases, etc.
• Participate in company processes development and rollout
• Collaborate effectively with IT, Security, People Operations and Finance teams
• Improve and build reporting and analytics capabilities across the company
• Focus on continuous improvement of the solution
• Experience in data-related field (like Data Analysis, heavy Excel work, etc)
• Understanding of data concepts (data types, storage, integration)
• B1+ English
• High responsibility and meticulous approach
• Independent thinker with good communication skills
• Technical/Engineering background/education would be a plus
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your resume through our website https://bit.ly/2FXSeV1
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: Data, English
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate