Established in 1997, Applied Systems develops industrial and business process automation software. Our solutions are used on the premises of BMW, Daimler, General Motors, MAN, Porsche, and Volkswagen. We are a member of Hi Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development competence.
We are looking for Junior HTML/JS Developer passionate about the latest web technologies and open for interesting challenging projects.
Your main functions will be:
- develop websites and web applications,
- test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms,
- maximize site performance through monitoring and optimization,
- communicate effectively with the team members on project requirements, capabilities, and schedule,
- explore and incorporate new and emerging development trends,
- ability to learn new frameworks and coding techniques as part of and in advance of projects that require them.
A successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
- Experience in designing and developing engaging web front ends.
- Experience with Angualr.js and/or ReactJS.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core is a plus.
- Familiar with responsive design.
- Good communication skills.
Why work at Applied Systems?
What distinguishes Applied Systems is its family-like atmosphere. We are committed to building strong team ties and creating stimulating working environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Технологии: angular