Lead .NET developer
Currently we are looking for a Lead .NET developer for
our Minsk office to work on E-Commerce Platform that enables clients to login
to a virtual storefront and order legal documentation (mainly health insurance
welcome packages outlining coverage details and for mutual fund company
It’s a great opportunity for you to get experience in a financial sphere, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer provides financial software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. It provides thousands of clients globally with innovative tools for content creation, management and distribution, as well as data analytics and multi-lingual translations services. Leveraging advanced technology, deep-domain expertise and 24/7 support, the customer delivers cost-effective solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
The Lead .NET developer is considered the premier developer on the team. It is the responsibility of the principal to lead the engineering effort support the tactical and strategic needs of quality, scalability, performance and function, including:
· Leading technical planning
· Building working software
· Adhering to larger architectural frameworks
· Inspecting software
· Planning and coordinating releases
Requirements for the position:
· 5 years of experience in web application development;
· Leadership experience to help guide and mentor team members;
· Proven production experience in building web applications using .NET, C#;
· Profound knowledge of MVC;
· Common understanding of modern JS libraries and frameworks;
· Thorough understanding of the whole development process from requirements and design to development and implementation;
· Profound knowledge of SQL server;
· Familiarity with TFS/VSTS.
Technology stack used on the project:
· Backend: ASP.Net Core 2.0
· Frontend: Angular 6 + TypeScript 2.9
· Database: SQL Server 11 + Entity Framework 2 for the DB Migrations
· Test Automation: FE: Protractor + cucumber 2; BE: C#
Top reasons to work with us:
· You will enjoy working with a Hi-Tech resident company;
· Professional growth and career prospects;
· A friendly team of professionals to work with;
· Stable salary and social guarantees;
· Corporate and social events;
· English courses in the office;
· Compensation of sports activities, certification, conferences and seminars;
· Euro-class office with well-equipped kitchen, shower, chill-out zone with play station, free car / bicycle parking space and just a stone’s throw from metro station (5 min).
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 7 лет
- Технологии: Asp.Net Core, TypeScript, SQL Server, Angular 6