- Administer, monitor, and deploy systems and services on AWS and other remote servers.
- Design and deploy the infrastructure and services for new applications.
- Lead initiatives for upgrading and scaling our systems to improve security, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Build, install, tune, and troubleshoot operating system services for optimum performance levels.
- Keep up with Amazon maintenance requirements, avoiding unplanned outages.
- Work closely with development team by rapidly deploying instances, monitoring operating efficiencies of the platform, and responding as needs arise.
- Recommend and implement alternative solutions as needed.
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate an end-to-end design that's well documented.
- Evaluate, implement, and integrate new technologies.
- Assist with deployment in AWS and cloud environments.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of Linux administration experience in an AWS environment
- Specific experience in systems design, implementation, analysis, and maintenance.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Experience with :
-Apache, PHP, MySQL,
-Managing a multi-region AWS Linux environment including EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch, Redshift
-Systems Administration preferably in a service provider environment
-Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell, Perl or Ruby and/or other scripting languages
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information, maintains current knowledge of relevant technology
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)