Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate should have a balanced mix between programming/technical skills, solution design and customer facing skills. This is a dynamic role which involves supporting robots on stack of Machine Learning, OCR and Java/Groovy code within WorkFusion platform. Supporting Robotic Process Automation presents many technical challenges in the areas of machine learning, large-scale data processing, as well as satisfying complex business rules. We are looking for a seasoned Java developer/experienced supporter with good troubleshooting skills for L3 tickets. Candidate will be trained and certified by WF Automation Academy as RPA/AI/Platform developer. Candidate will work extensively with WorkFusion Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Automation Intelligence (AI): Java support, troubleshooting, bug fix and contribute to WorkFusion Platform.
JAVA and Spring Boot are the main for the position and the rest is Selenium, REST, SOAP, API, Windows Server, Linux/RHEL, MySQL, MsSQL, PostgreSQL, Bash/Shell, AWS S3 Storage, Nexus, Apache Tomcat, NGINX, Mesos, Docker, Marathon, ZooKeeper, Logstash, RabbitMQ, KANBAN/ITIL, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Web Harvest.
• Dig into and troubleshoot customer issues
• Implement and successfully support Customers in their WorkFusion implementation as a part of a dedicated support team
• Closely communicate with customers and partners during support and delivery issues
• Support the customer’s RPA, AI/ML technical infrastructure and delivery platform
• Maintain existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
• Use problem solving skills for issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required; Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and modify RPA/ML solutions
• 3+ years of Java development
• 2+ years of experience in building automation frameworks
• Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
• Experience in various communication protocols (HTTP, SOAP, REST)
• Solid Linux and Windows skills
• Experience in System Engineering is preferred
• Good communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Strong sense of urgency and ownership when dealing with customer issue
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: java, RPA, ML, AI, Spring, Technical Support
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)