IDT Technologies is seeking an experienced C#/Golang Software Engineer to join our growing BOSS Revolution team in Minsk.
You will have an opportunity to:
* Work as a part of the scrum team on new features and bug fixes
* Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance
* Collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
* Demonstrate your technology agnostic positive attitude with the ability learn and desire to implement solutions using various and new technologies (e.g., Go, Java, Kotlin or C#)
* Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable and resilient web-based applications and services
* Drive aggressive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with devops and automation test engineers
* The primary responsibility of this position is enhancing the web version of our flagship product line BOSS Revolution. BOSS Revolution PIN-less allows smartphone users to make single touch international calls. Other products are Mobile TopUps, Money Transfer and Mobile services. This project (SaaS platform) is developed by an international team and is a long term project. Besides that you will be playing a key part in new applications that are developed by the Company.
* An experience as a Software Developer, Senior Software Developer or related
* Some skills or ability to learn Go as one of the programming languages that the whole platform is built on
* At least basic knowledge of Angular/React and LESS/SCSS
* Experience with SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar and NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis
* Strong knowledge of Git
* English good oral and written communication skills
We would like to see:
* Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Hands-on experience with Linux as the target platform
* Experience in Docker development and deployment workflows
* Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like C++, Java, Go
* Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation
* Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems
* Strong problem-solving skills
* An understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them
* Free regular English lessons in the office;
* Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
* Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
* Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
* Regular team building events;
* Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
* Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
* Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);
* Competitive salary.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is the Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1300 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Join Our Team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 6 лет
- Технологии: .net, .net core, js, go
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки