We are looking for a Scala Software Engineer for a team which is responsible for creating and adoption of project «User Profile as a Service» – single data storage about our customers. If you are really good in Java and want to switch to Scala – we are ready to help you with that.
- Build scalable high load systems.
- Design solution, write code, build, deploy, monitor and maintain Adform product.
- Collaborate with, learn from, and mentor teammates in Agile team.
- Work closely with other teams to determine inter-dependencies.
- Optimizing the efficiency of development workflows.
- Write unit, integration, e2e tests.
- Drive User Story delivery from inception to production.
- Help Product Owner to identify technical requirements.
- Have very strong development experience in Java and/or Scala based large-scale distributed back-end applications.
- Have experience in stream/high load application development (Storm, Spark, other).
- Have experience or knowledge about NoSQL databases (Aerospike, MongoDB, etc).
- Have experience in ETL workflows building (would be an advantage).
- Have experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing.
- Have experience in highly-available, high performance, low-latency systems, concurrent programming (would be an advantage).
- Have experience with solution design, coding and release to customers.
- Used to open and informal communication inside and outside the team.
- English at least intermediate level.
We are offering:
- Challenging and unique technical tasks.
- Experienced and professional team.
- Opportunity to learn and work with challenging technologies: Aerospike, Kafka, Storm, etc.
- Flexible work conditions and a lot of employee benefits (from free coffee and cookies to extra long vacation and compensations for team building, learning and sport activities).
- Being part of competition with world level companies.
- Opportunity to become an expert in perspective AdTech domain.
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consist of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Scala, aerospike, Mongodb
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки