Juno DevOps team is expanding and we are looking for DevOps Engineer to join!
Juno R&D is a team of 100 engineers making engineering decisions every day in order to create and keep Juno a competitive service. Having the most experienced engineering team in town, we develop our service with most relevant technologies stack and using custom agile processes, making a point in quality.
What you will do?
- Having fun with deployment, operations and delivery process maintenance.
- Provide 24x7 availability of service offerings (including on-call duty rotation).
- Collaborate with R&D engineering teams to prepare "production-ready" solutions.
- Analyze and improve existing systems, services and infrastructure.
- Participate in investigation process (in case of any issues/incident for specific R&D team).
What are we looking for?
- Expertise in building large-scale, high-volume, secure, efficient, and resilient operations environments.
- Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services and cloud computing.
- Professional work experience with Unix/Linux and system administration related tasks, networking systems and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTP etc.). Proficiency in general purpose languages(Python, Bash, Ruby, Golang).
- Strong experience with Docker and understanding its orchestrators.
- Hands-on experience with ELK stack.
- Experience with using Hashicorp tools in production - Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault.
- Strong foundation with relational database technologies and its performance tuning. Experience with NoSQL.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present ideas, concepts in clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Nice to have:
- LPIC, RHCSA, RHCE certificates.
- AWS Certification.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
How We Will Reward You:
- Above-market salaries
- Professional team and enjoyable working environment
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry
- Opportunities for self-realization, education and growth
- Stock options
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, you’ll never stay hungry with us!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: DevOps, Linux, Amazon Web Services
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate