Currency.com is a unique Fintech startup, which performs several business activities within the Belarusian High-Tech Park (HTP). The company is a cryptocurrency exchange and is currently undertaking an ICO (initial coin offering) with its own tokens. At Currency.com we are on a mission to make the world of finance more accessible, engaging and useful.
Today we're searching for a Junior Marketing Manager, who will launch user acquisition campaigns in Asian countries, execute marketing efforts and drive various initiatives to encourage the project’s growth. Our newest team member willconduct research on potential partnerships and help spread our message.
Sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Keep reading.
- Work out and launch user acquisition campaigns through the main advertising channels in Asian countries
- Create, translate and proofread content
- Conduct research on potential partnerships, such as ad networks, direct publishers, influencers and key opinion leaders
- Coordinate with other marketing team members, communications and design teams, PR, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels
- Partner with communications and design teams to develop and produce new ad concepts.
- Native Korean / Japanese / Cantonese / Mandarin speaker with excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in digital advertising
- Combo of analytical mindset and creativity
- Being a fast learner.
Nice to have
- Additional regional APAC language and/or Russian is a plus
- Knowledge of or interest in blockchain/ cryptocurrency / fintech industries is a plus.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)