Currency.com is a unique Fintech startup, which performs several business activities within the Belarusian High-Tech Park (HTP). The company is a cryptocurrency exchange and is currently undertaking an ICO (initial coin offering) with its own tokens. At Currency.com we are on a mission to make the world of finance more accessible, engaging and useful.
Today we're searching for a Community and Event Manager, who will lead our growth and engagement activities, execute marketing efforts and drive various initiatives to encourage the project’s growth. Our newest team member willgrow and manage local online and offline communities and help spread our message.
Sound like the exciting opportunity for you? Keep reading.
- Grow and manage local online and offline communities through coordination with other marketing team members
- Manage, moderate and host discussions in social media platforms, including: Telegram, VK, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Meetup, Bitcointalk, Discord, etc.
- Build relationships with other community managers for cross-promotions
- Expand Currency.com’s user base, brand awareness and influence through new platforms
- Work closely with marketing and PR teams, and assist in organising and participating in local events
- Create, translate and proofread content
- Promote and manage bounty programmes and airdrops
- Conduct research on potential partnerships
- Report on community engagement and performance
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers to bring down on event marketing spend.
- Prior blockchain experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency terminology and processes
- Understanding of ICOs and both traditional and cryptocurrency trading
- Proven community management experience in crypto space in the CIS region
- Native Russian speaker with excellent written and spoken English.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)