Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for strong digital marketer with and a passion for the Oracle Eloqua automation platform, looking to develop their career in marketing operations and digital marketing. The candidate will develop and execute online marketing initiatives that maximize lead generation efforts, and have hands-on, day-to-day responsibility for the Oracle Eloqua platform and its integration with Salesforce.com. The ideal individual will have demonstrated online marketing or e-Commerce experience using Oracle Eloqua, with a B2B software or technology company.
• Hands-on Oracle Eloqua administration for the digital marketing team and business channel managers, assisting in the creation of effective marketing campaigns to maximize demand generation and sales opportunities for our sales teams worldwide
• Responsible for day-to-day execution involving Oracle Eloqua including: email marketing campaigns, nurturing campaigns, form creation and processing, data management and segmentation, Salesforce / Eloqua integration, lead routing, mobile marketing, reporting etc.
• Collaborate effectively with marketing managers, creative services, content, and web design teams on development and execution issues involving marketing automation and Oracle Eloqua
• Work with marketing team members to implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
• Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
• Stay abreast of new Oracle Eloqua and marketing operations developments and make recommendations for strategic improvements to continually improve and develop the effectiveness of the platform
• 1 to 3 years hands on experience using Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform
• Comfortable understanding of web technologies and relational databases (Salesforce CRM and HTML skills a plus)
• Experience with and understanding of the B2B sales cycle
• Excellent internal customer service, analytical, and project management skills
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced