We develop direct, secure and meaningful clinical software solution that performs high quality patient care and successful practice including Scheduling, Charting, Billing and Marketing, all in one HIPAA – compliant cloud based platform. We look forward to meet a professional that would help us establish the QA automation process and improve the quality of delivered software.
We are looking for a candidate:
- Who can start the automation process from scratch;
- Testing web services (REST / JSON, SOAP), Unix systems, scripting programming languages, GIT version control systems, bug trackers, knowledge bases (Jira, Confluence), test management systems (TestLink);
- Writing, analyzing and optimizing SQL queries, agile-methodologies, having competent oral and written speech, at least technical English, and having experience of close interaction with several development teams.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG);
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks for testing Web applications (Selenium, etc.);
- Load Testing Frameworks (JMeter, Grinder);
- Ideas or experience in organizing a requirements management system and its integration with task management systems and test documentation.
- Active participation in the implementation and development of automated testing tools and CI;
- Creating scripts for regression testing;
- Participation in the organization and development of the quality assurance process throughout all software development cycles;
- Participate in the preparation of test plans, test cases and check-lists; Interaction with development teams, managers and business representatives;
- Register detected defects and control their correction;
- Functional, regression testing, both, according to the test plan and the research;
- Regular testing of performance, including load testing.
At Rovensys, we appreciate Higher education, Oral and Written English and nice friendly personality.
What will you get if you choose Rovensys?
- Strong team of professionals and culture of constant development;
- Flexible work schedule and a multilateral system of motivation;
- Training at the expense of the company and the opportunity to attend or speak at global conferences;
- Corporate English language courses;
- A healthy working environment and an annual bonus;
- Spacious office near the metro and comfortable workplaces;
- Parking for cars and bicycle parking;
- Enjoyed team, progressive thinking and loyal to its employees management;
- Tasteful coffee and entertaining corporate events, team building, hackathons
Life is what happens while you are busy at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you like it!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 1 год
- Технологии: qa automation, QA, silenium, HTTP, REST API
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)