Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive Mid iOS Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Developing native application for new OTT(Over-The-Top) platform with millions of users.
Video service with ability for users to view Live and VOD content.
- Live/VOD content;
- Custom UI: animations, filters, EPG;
- Parental Control;
- Payment Options;
- Social networks support;
- Different types of video content: films, serials, etc;
- Multi-user support across different accounts (iPhone, iPad, Web, AppleTV);
- In-app purchases;
- Wishlist, etc.
Versions for different devices: iPhone, iPad, AppleTV.
- 2.0+ years of iOS applications development experience;
- Firm knowledge of iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit etc);
- Good knowledge of Swift. Experience in Obj-C is a big plus;
- Experience in AVFoundation framework;
- Experience in database layer design (using CoreData/Realm);
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Working with Cocoapods/Carthage and git.
- Experience in DRM solutions integration;
- Experience in tvOS and iOS media streaming applications development;
- Knowledge of different architecture design patterns (MVC / MVVM / MVP / Viper);
- Using DI and Promises pattern in real projects;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.