Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
You will be responsible for orchestrating complex, challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States.
- Usher software projects through the entire lifecycle;
- Set up and facilitate project processes and procedures;
- Manage schedules, budget, and scope, identify risks, and remove impediments that hinder progress or stand in the way of success;
- Lead, motivate, and enable others, provide clarity to each team member regarding project goals as well as the task at hand;
- Provide direct, up-to-date feedback on project performance and status to Department Manager;
- Foster a trusting environment where issues can be discussed freely and in a constructive way, with an emphasis on problem-solving;
- Leverage the industry’s best practices and contribute to continuous enhancement of project management processes at Oxagile.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in managing agile and waterfall projects;
- A passionate advocate for agile who lives and breathes its values, as well as understands when agile works and why;
- Hands-on, working knowledge of the Scrum framework as defined by Scrum Alliance®;
- Good understanding of project management principles as described in PMBOK;
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate even chaotic input into well-structured requirements;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A first-rate communicator in both English and Russian;
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile;
- High level of self-motivation with minimal supervision required.
- Professional certification (such CSM);
- Demonstrated experience in RFP processing;
- Proficiency with UX prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq;
- A proven track record in working with geographically distributed teams of 5+ people.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- An opportunity to gain solid managerial experience at every stage of the development life cycle, including things like RFP processing, elaboration, UX design, load and automation testing;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.