On The Spot Development is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our partner Vim.
Patients need a trusted guide for their healthcare journey and doctors need more time to focus on delivering high-quality care. At Vim, we are using technology to create a value-based healthcare marketplace to increase the quality of care and reduce costs.
We need people who believe that they can change the way healthcare works. We are looking for experts that want to continue to learn, are willing to take smart risks, and are open to possible failure in order to change the status quo.
Your role at Vim as a Full Stack Engineer:
- Work closely with the product and design teams to develop, define, and implement features for Vim's product suite.
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features.
- Create internal and customer-facing applications that improve the patients’ and providers’ experience.
- Develop our SDK and APIs used by the leading providers and payers.
- Build and manage a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers-We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- Owning your code! Write, test, and deploy your code into production. Our engineers understand the full DevOps lifecycle, and you will, too (in case you already don’t).
- Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, CI/CD, and code reviews.
- Utilize data analysis tools to visualize application performance and automate problem solving.
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent throughout Vim,
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
Requirements needed so you can be successful:
- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for at least three (3) years with at two (2) of those years focused on Node.js development.
- Your work history demonstrates successful experience with web client technologies such as ES6, React, Redux, HTML5, and LESS/SASS.
- You have a detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
- You welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- You can work with remote team members.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Experience with micro-service architecture.
- Amazon Web Services experience: specifically VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in building enterprise tools.
- Experience working for a consumer Internet company.
Join On The Spot Development team!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: node.js, React
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)