We are Distillery, a full-service software design and development company. We built mobile applications with millions of downloads, help interesting startups make their first step on the road to success, and work with large companies to improve their products. Distillery is headquartered in sunny California, very close to the Pacific Ocean. Our development offices are located in St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog and Kiev. We are the team of more than 100 professionals specialized in almost every popular technological stack.
We are looking for a talented Senior C# developer to join our Team at Distillery. What you’ll do:
- Creating a service like Dropbox for the enterprise;
- Design, develop, test REST API/web-services features involving C# and MSSQL stored procedures;
- Conducting code review, writing unit tests;
- Data design and data modeling for complex business features;
- Performance tuning of WebService (WCF, WebAPI);
- Propose architectural enhancements to the current system that can improve scalability, stability and performance improvements in particular at the DB layer;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other engineering teams on features, technical approaches to complex problems.
From the future colleague we are waiting:
- At least 7 years of production software development experience;
- Proficiency in C#;
- Experience leading and mentoring junior engineers both technically as well as task management;
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops;
- In-depth knowledge about REST services;
- In-depth experience in MSSQL and stored procedures development;
- Expert in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading, async pattern;
- Experience in Unit/Integration Testing, Test Automation.
A Team of friendly top-tier professionals you’ll find easy to communicate with;
Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
Modern technology stack on all projects;
Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
Wages corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open to negotiating on the salaries;
A cosy office in the historic center of the city on the river embankment. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, muesli, shower, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cosy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
All the necessary equipment;
Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
English language courses with a native speaker at the office.
See you at the Distillery!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate