Banuba is a rapidly growing startup that develops technologies for augmented reality-enabled mobile applications. We’re currently working on AI-based and computer vision technologies that can identify facial expressions, gestures and objects in real-time.
We welcome talented candidates to apply for an open position of a Unity Engineer and make our team even stronger.
This is a very rare opportunity to join one of the most exciting startups in the Machine Learning/Augmented Reality space and own a critical piece of our mobile app SDK development and deployment process. Your work will be used by other developers and companies, and literally change how people see and interact with the world.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for developing Unity part of the existing SDK and building the API that developers use to access our proprietary face tracking systems.
- Develop Unity part of Banuba SDK for iOS, Android and HTML5
- Develop effects (morphing, animations, gamifications)
- Optimise performance of the Unity core
- Visual scripting
- Port Banuba technologies to Unity platform
- Design and develop simple prototype demo applications in Unity to demonstrate the functionality and purpose of the SDK
- Work closely with machine learning researchers, 3D graphics engineers, and mobile software developers
- Experience with Unity 3D, C#
- Solid knowledge of 3D rendering techniques and 3D math (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors, homogeneous coordinates, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of C++
- Experience in native mobile development (Objective-C, Java, JNI)
- 3+ years of experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with AR or VR games
- Technical degree and strong math background
- Soft skills: responsible team-player.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)