On behalf of Evrythng (https://evrythng.com/), Ciklum is looking for an experienced and ambitious Java Developer – Distributed Systems Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
EVRYTHNG is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
We are looking for Distributed Systems Engineer with a background in large-scale web applications, robust data-stores and distributed systems. You will join a switched on, funny and hyper-intelligent team, developing a highly scalable IoT Platform and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage active digital identities for objects. Our technology is used by well-known global brands.
As our Distributed Systems Engineer you will have proven ability of elegant and serious application delivery. You are someone who prides yourself on delivering software that oozes elegance and efficiency, is highly scalable, highly performing, and delivers a world-class solution to the requirements of our clients. Ideally from an Agile background you will be comfortable with two week release cycles and having a strong input in Sprint sessions.
As a Distributed Systems Engineer you will be responsible for building Java micro-services on top of our IoT Platform. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to drive / coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Splitting the core of our IoT Platform into smaller independent microservices
- Making sure all your code is properly tested at every stage of the SDLC
- Design & Implement new functionality for our top of the class IoT Platform
- Write Java-based REST services
- Design and implement a state-for-the art API for the Web of Things that communicates with and serves the needs of billions of physical things
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Strong proficiency with Java, 5+ years’ experience
- Experience with NoSQL datastores (ideally MongoDB)
- Amazon AWS hosted applications
- Strong algorithmic/data structures skills
- Experience working with RESTful architecture in the Java (JAX-RS, Jersey, etc.)
- Test first, deliver value focused
- Experience in the implementation of microservice architectures
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Big Data experience will be valuable
- Versatile ( Scala, NodeJS or any other language will be beneficial )
- High availability, low latency systems
- You have experience with distributed Java apps deployed to Web servers (Jetty, Netty, etc.)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Internet of Things – Production or as a hobbyist
- Degree educated (BA/BS)
What's in it for you
- Great team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools;
- You are changing the way the world works by making Evrythng platform;
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)