On behalf of EVRYTHNG, Ciklum is looking for a Node.js Engineer to join our Minsk team on a full-time basis.
EVRYTHNG (https://evrythng.com) is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
- Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and solve complex problems;
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements;
- Develop software with robust coding for major components of large, mission critical, real-time distributed applications;
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope;
- Write maintainable, standard-driven code;
- Develop APIs to support the front-end developers in building their user interfaces;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB;
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes;
- Contribute to documentation where required;
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Experience of developing and working with microservices;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT;
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments;
- Experience of owning a project and making it a success from conception to deployment, live monitoring and maintenance;
- A forward thinker, collaborator, and humble attitude;
- Degree educated (BA/BS).
What's in it for you:
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)