Our company creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe. We are a professional and friendly community of passionate individuals. If your goal is to launch high-quality products for our clients – Paralect is definitely a company for you.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst with a good command of English, who will solve complex problems in identifying business needs and solutions, working in close cooperation with the product and the development teams.
About the project
Fast growing SaaS-product in the healthcare industry of the USA market. The startup started more than three years ago with two developers and a good idea of the product. Now the product is used by about 7,000 companies, more than 30,000 doctors and 500,000 clients are using our app, the project team consists of ten highly professional engineers in Minsk and product and support team in the USA.
- Negotiations and communication with the client and product team;
- Information gathering and analysis of product team requirements;
- Formalization, visualization, and documentation of requirements;
- Coordination of requirements and the design solution with the product team;
- Active interaction with the development team during the project implementation;
- Assistance in controlling software development lifecycle efficiency, tasks delivery to production;
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- Work experience as a business analyst in the field of IT for at least two years;
- Real experience in compiling project and user documentation;
- Good communication skills for working with team and clients in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow;
- Understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications;
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs;
- Sufficient knowledge of Agile based methodologies;
- Technical background (understanding development timeframes, common knowledge of databases etc.) will be a big plus.
- Modern premises in the center of Minsk (within 5 minutes walking distance from Yakub Kolas square metro station);
- Comfortable working place and flexible working hours;
- Work in a friendly professional team, with open-minded people who love challenges. Be a significant part of a fast growing company;
- Сompetitive salary;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Paid participation in professional skills workshops, seminars, conferences;
- English classes right in the office;
- Paid parking near the office, parking place for bicycles;
- Participation in various social and team building events;
- Hoverboard, table soccer and many other different things in the office.
It's time to send us your cover letter
Just send your CV and cover letter and we'll take it from there. If you do have examples of project artefacts prepared by you, feel free to share them with us as well. But this is not required.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: business analysis, Requirements development
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)