Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is seeking a Atlassian stack Administrator to join our team in Minsk. This position involves creation, management and support of all administrative functions associated with Atlassian stack: Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence.
• Develop and implement new Jira workflows and dashboards based on input from WorkFusion Development team
• Perform Jira Service Desk improvements based on Support Team requirements
• Improve Confluence KB and DOC views
• Administrate Atlassian products upgrades, patching, backup and recovery
• Manage add-ons and integrations
• Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to Atlassian apps, application servers.
• Familiarity with Atlassian stack
• Written and spoken English: at least B2 level
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with most of the topics covered here: https://www.atlassian.com/dam/...
• Practical experience in configuring dashboards, workflows
• Ability to use UX principles in development
• Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position.
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
o 20% of working time you can spend on innovation and improvements
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate