We are inviting .Net Developer to join Intetics - an international IT-company with 23 years of experience in developing IT- solutions for 300+ clients globally (from startups to members of Fortune 500).
Our Client is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing and analytical instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications and end-of-line inspection systems.
Our Team manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
About the project
This project is a new development branch – transition to new certificate printout architecture and platform (Stimulsoft) for Client’s largest certificate offering.
Our Minsk Team: 5 developers, 2 QA, data analyst and PM.
• Experienced in developing desktop and backend services solutions (C#, .Net)
• Practice quality software development utilizing established quality management practices
• Good understanding of agile development methodologies, SOA and SOLID principles, knowledge in OOP, DDD, DI/IoC
• Participate in unit testing and test driven development
• Participate in an experienced team on a rapid development schedule
• At least 3+ years working experience in software development
• Deep knowledge of C# / .NET 4.6 Framework
• MS SQL Server
• Proficient in the use of MVVM design pattern for UI development in WPF - nice to have
• WCF/WebAPI Web Services
• Experience with Windsor Castle and/or other .Net ORM technologies
• Experience with TFS, Git (experience in subversion is nice to have)
• Language skills: English (written and oral), Intermediate +
- Working for a stable company with 20 years of history, the resident of the Hi-Tech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long term projects in an active stage of development.
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office near the city center Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: .NET, MS SQL Server, WPF, WCF, WebApi, Castle Windsor
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate