- provide AEM functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of the AEM platform and ongoing enhancements and integrations;
- design and build efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates;
- design and development of new components, templates and web pages;
- employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 2+ years working with Java/J2EE;
- 1+ years’ experience with CQ 5.x/AEM 6.x.;
- experience with JCR, Sling, and OSGi; JSP, JSTL/tag library;
- experience with of HTTP and REST; XML and JSON;
- experience with OSGI Bundles;
- experience with Mobile and Responsive Design/Development.
- challenging short- and long-term projects with the customers, vendors and partners from EU and US;
- local and distributed project teams management of 10+ professionals;
- a real possibility to gain knowledge and grow in project delivery management;
- competitive compensation depending on skills and experience;
- flexible working hours;
- remote work opportunity (by approval);
- social benefits (see details below).
Social package description:
- office located in the city center;
- modern ergonomic furniture;
- yoga classes in the office;
- English classes onsite;
- seasonal vaccination;
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave;
- individual approach and personal development program;
- reimbursement for professional literature;
- compensation for sports;
- compensation of external training and certification;
- corporate events and trips;
- Tasty & Fruits Days - pleasant surprises from the Company.
Требования к кандидату
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)