Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a dedicated Financial Accountant as a member of Accounting team, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions. This specialist is capable of learning our system with minimal supervision, is self-organized and possesses strong time management skills. The Accountant will report to the Financial Director. This position will be responsible for the audit of Business Travel and Entertainment reports, to ensure compliance with company policy. This role will liaise with the cardholders, their approved delegates and the expense approvers. In addition, this position will work closely with the T&E management team to oversee the Business Travel and Entertainment program, including but not limited to user support, reporting and analytics. Financial Accountant is also responsible for recognition of operational expenses and clear understanding of procure to pay process.
• Conduct fiscal accounting in accordance with IFRS/US GAAP regarding:
o Business travel expenses
o Operating expenses
o Amortization/depreciation of fixed assets
o Payroll processing
o Bank reconciliations
• Execute accounting of business travel expenses in internally integrated system
• Monitor and control expenses in ERP system
• Control over the billing to customers of reimbursable expenses
• Prepare documents, reports for stockholders and auditors
• Assist in establishing and maintaining policies
• Understanding of US GAAP/IFRS concepts and experience in applying them to daily accounting activities
• Advance level of MS Office
• Higher economic education
• English –Intermediate level and above (both spoken and written)
• Big four experience is a plus
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
o 20% of working time you can spend on innovation and improvements
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: финансовый анализ, управленческий учет, бухгалтерия, US GAAP, MS Office