Twistellar is a leading developer of software solutions on the PaaS-platform Force.com. Registered Salesforce Partner, member of Hi-Tech Park. We’re focused both on development of proprietary products for Salesforce and on custom full cycle projects for existing Salesforce implementations in Western Europe and United States. We’re bringing innovations to the platform, operating with the most up-to-date technologies and working on AI-driven applications.
We're acting on B2B IT market, so our key assets are our partners and teammates. The main goal is to communicate with customers via all reasonable channels (corporate webpage, forums, online databases, etc.) to gain initial trust and to promote our services, attracting new leads. And, in parallel, communicate with IT community of Belarus, to help finding proper candidates who possess necessary character traits and share values that will allow them to fit in our team.
We’re a very attractive company along your career path, as we treat our colleagues with respect and are very interested in your professional and personal growth together with our team. We’ll always help you to self-improve, and will provide needed guidance, advice, and interesting challenging tasks to practice upon.
We're looking for a talented professional, able to set up and maintain regular communications of Twistellar with Salesforce Community in the world (customers) and in Belarus (candidates).Communication will be done via the following channels:
- Our web page www.twistellar.com (at least you'll need not to write from scratch, but to compose unique technical articles, and write news updates for the Blog)
- Facebook account of Twistellar (you'll need to present the social activities and life of Twistellar team)
- LinkedIn account of Twistellar (you'll need to make updates on the changes of twistellar.com)
- Relevant public communities channels - Slack, public groups etc (you'll represent Twistellar to raise brand adoption)
- Partner seminars and events (Twistellar is supporting several communities and will arrange events for potential customers)
The candidate should be:
- proficient in English and Russian, verbal and written
- sufficient technical thinker, able to compose technical articles in English
- communicative easy-going person with rich relevant connections in social networks
- familiar with internet site managing systems (Tilda preferably)
- able to make nice photos to display corporate life
- pro-active and influential contributor, willing to improve his/her surroundings
To a successful candidate Twistellar is willing to offer a competitive salary and opportunity to work in a result-driven corporate culture, and be involved in the most innovative and responsible IT-projects in the world.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: интернет-маркетинг, маркетинг, PR, копирайтинг, социальные сети, SalesForce