Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced .NET Development Lead to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: An innovative ad tech platform encompassing data-driven, automated solutions and services designed to facilitate the buying and selling of advertising in the TV space. The system acts as a unified, end-to-end TV ad marketplace aiming to bring together advertisers, buyers, and TV stations across the United States. The platform offers real-time information on avails, seamless integration with Mediaocean and Strata, transparent order placement, validation, and management, and sophisticated reporting for 100% process transparency.
- 6+ teams (developers, testers, automation engineers, scrum masters, product owners, architects);
- 10+ different systems;
- 25+ DBs;
- Stack of technologies: .NET Core 2.x, ASP.NET Core, gRPC, MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL, Dapper, RabbitMQ, MassTransit, MS Tests, Moq, ES6, AngularJS/React, Jasmine/Jest, Webpack, Docker, DC/OS, Amazon ECS.
- Design architecture solutions for new projects;
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing architecture solutions and technologies used there;
- Consult development teams in complex technological questions;
- Audit development practices for the highest level of quality assurance;
- Support team members in professional growth.
- Be a mentor for team mates;
- Improve existing and implement new development practices and standards;
- Take part in technical interviews of job applicants;
- Coordinate preparation of re-usable components and frameworks;
- Participate in Presales process either as responsible for technical parts of proposals to potential customers or as reviewer of technical solution;
- Promote extension of expertise among .NET Department team members;
- Audit projects for compliance with Company and Department technical practices;
- Collaborate with the Head of Department in expertise and processes development activities;
- Participate in implementation of new and existing Company wide technical practices.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in .NET development;
- Proven background in the multi-tier Architecture, Design, and Development of enterprise .NET Web applications;
- Hands-on experience with stateless and distributed architecture, designing for scalability and performance;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with different types of stakeholders and non-technical teams;
- Experience in technical team leadership;
- Practice in code development and code review;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language.
Experience in dealing with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture standards
- .NET Core platform
- DevOps tools: Docker, DC/OS, Salt
- Modern front-end frameworks
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 7 лет
- Технологии: .NET, .NET Core 2, Docker.io, architecture