Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Technical Writer who will write and update software product documentation (User, Developer and Administrator guides, API references, Release Notes), as well as proofread and edit documentation to ensure consistency of language and style. Said hero will record tutorial videos about new product features and create/maintain online training courses for business users and developers. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain existing documentation by updating textual and graphical content and will also moderate and administer the product community forum.
• 3+ years technical writing practice; portfolio required (texts and graphics, video tutorials if available)
• Familiarity with technical writing standards like Microsoft Manual of Style or similar
• HAT tools: Confluence wiki, MS Word, Help+Manual, Madcap Flare
• Hands-on knowledge of front-end technologies: CSS, HTML, XML, JS
• Understanding of backend technologies (Java, .Net, PHP, Ruby, etc), Databases, and Protocols (HTTP, FTP, etc)
• English level: sufficient for writing technical documentation. Fluent speech will be a huge advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related fields
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
o 20% of working time you can spend on innovation and improvements
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: Confluence wiki, Help+Manual, java
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)