Kino-mo is looking for Business development manager.
Kino-mo is a London-based company that develops hi-tech smart visual technologies. Kino-mo received a number of British awards, worked with global brands from Samsung and Intel to Aston Martin and was awarded Top 3 British innovations of the year.
Partners with dealer leadership to drive Kino-Mo sales through assigned dealers. Makes sure dealers meet sales goals. Develops account plans for each dealer. Helps to develop and track/manage dealer specific sales plans including setting overall target and profitability goals, setting specific brand target goals, and working with Dealer management to ensure plans are achieved. Strategically plans to build/retain dealer mind-share (e.g., marketing events). Serves as dealer voice within Kino-Mo. Coordinates dealer training and support (e.g., specialist sales support for priority dealer-led deals). Showroom branding, new product launch etc.
Acts as primary point of contact for monitoring dealer performance, understanding capabilities, leading strategy alignment and configuration for an assigned region. Participates as either team lead or team member in projects initiated to improve market performance through:
- developing strategies for improving dealer performance, by market;
- understanding and overcoming barriers in developing PTI and managing implementation.
Collaborates through join objectives with Channel Development transitions and capabilities teams and works closely with sales and credit.
The position will deal with a range of issues related to performance, alignment and capability issues.
- proven business consulting and financial skills, including strong analysis or specific business process expertise for a particular initiative;
- self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results;
- skilled at handing complex and at times contentious business issues;
- ability to develop relationships with dealership leaders;
- knowledge of sales process;
- able to improve ideas and influence channel partners in a highly sensitive environment;
- strong investigative and analytical skills for research and on-site data gathering;
- empirical thinking and decision making;
- able to work in a cross-functional and team oriented environment including managing projects when necessary;
- strong planning and organizational skills;
- able to lead and influence others without direct reporting relationship;
- able to proactively recognize dealer needs (e.g., training and support) and align resources to meet them;
- able to create “win-win” situation;
- self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy own work and attention to detail;
- must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies;
- extensive management skills for coordination of large projects using a multi-disciplined team approach.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced