As a Lead Android developer, you will be working alongside our larger development team to improve our Android applications. You should have a track record of delivering significant Android-based solutions, experience developing Java applications of advanced complexity in (data structures, networking, architecture) and a passion for writing elegant, maintainable, and clean code.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 8+ years of overall development experience and industry standards. Solid understanding and experience implementing software design patterns.
- Good understanding about the ins and outs of fragments, animation, threading, and the latest Android APIs.
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code Solid understanding of techniques to achieve high quality user experience.
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
- Good system level debugging skills.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. Must demonstrate flexibility for work hours to meet important customer deliverables and project deadlines.
- Experience in building high quality software with extensive experience in code testing.
- Expert level experience Java.
- Strong experience with mobile relational data stores. Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs, JSON, and push notifications.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Reactive Programming.
- Experience or solid understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment, along with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Slack, and Git.
- Strong writing and technical communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux, NodeJS, other web technologies, and UI/UX standards are a plus.
- Heroic get-it-done attitude; collaborates well with team members and can take ownership.
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications.
- Understand what it means to be a consultant.
- Reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects or task and keep them all under control.
- Agile savvy.
- A desire to learn.
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Sport expenses compensation.
- Professional and English trainings.
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in separate office building with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options).
- 24-day paid vacation and paid sick leave.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 8 лет
- Технологии: android, REST API, JSON, AgileScrum)., Confluence, JIRA, Git, node.js
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки