Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
- 1-2 years of experience in mobile apps testing (Android, iOS, Amazon);
- Experience in game testing, (experience in sound-based apps/games testing will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of testing process and mobile apps development on Agile/Kanban methodology;
- Ability to visualize the architecture of the mobile app;
- Knowledge of Apple and Google guidelines for mobile apps;
- Understanding of mobile in-app purchases process (Sandbox, Google Wallet) and conducting of A/B testing;
- Ability to select the actual list of devices for application testing;
- Ability to evaluate the deadline for completion of the tasks;
- Knowledge of English - Intermediate;
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Android Studio, Xcode, Charles.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view
- Trip aboard will all the Gismart employees once a year!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: testing desktop/web/mobile applications
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)