On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer – Cryptocurrency Trading Systems to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops cutting-edge quantitative trading systems.
You will be part of the AlgoTrader core development team. As a Senior Java Developer you complement the existing cross functional team. As the driving person you are closely working together with the team and the head of development to define and implement future releases of AlgoTrader.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services;
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the Java enterprise environment;
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- Experience in the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures and/or Options;
- Experience with low-latency trading and algorithmic trading systems;
- Experience with agile methodology and test driven development;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment.
- Very good knowledge of Java SE/EE;
- Very good knowledge of software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts;
- Strong experience in building multi-threaded & distributed systems;
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol;
- Good understanding of RDBMS (MySQL) and optionally Big Data;
- Hans-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus;
- Very strong communication skills and fluency in English.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: программисты